If you’re looking for barcodes to sell on Amazon, you’ve come to the right place.
You can buy UPC barcodes for your Amazon products below.
Simply follow these steps to list your product on Amazon in 5 minutes:
- Purchase your UPC barcode from barcodes.org. Update the Quantity you need in the cart. You need 1 UPC barcode per unique product. Complete the checkout and you’ll be able to download a spreadsheet of your UPC codes, along with a zip file of your barcodes.
- Login to your Seller Central account, and go to Inventory > Add Product.
- Click on Add a New Product, and choose the category.
- In the Product ID, enter the UPC code you purchased in step 1.
- Complete the required fields such as Product Title, Manufacturer, and Brand.
- In the Offer tab at the top, enter the Price and Condition of your product, and then Submit your listing.
- Now your listing will be created. If you’re using FBA, you can now setup the shipment. If you’re doing seller-fulfilled, you just need to update the quantity available and your listing is live.
- You should go back and edit the listing and update the Product Description, keywords, Product Images, and other fields that are relevant to your product. This will improve the chances of your product selling and Amazon’s ability to know more about your product.
Success, you’ve now listed your product on Amazon. You can repeat these steps for each product you want to list.
If you have any errors and experience any issues, checkout our FAQ page here with answers to the most common questions. If you still need help after reviewing that page, feel free to reach out to us and we will help you.